Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: How About Taking Up a Collection...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    John,
    ...sounds good, I'll do the same. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The link Steve posted can take you to the Red Cross. It's quick and easy to make an online donation. You can even print out a receipt for those of you that itemize your taxes.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm game!

    And I like the Linken Park thing.

    I had a good friend put together a relief effort after 9-11 and in the end NONE of the stuff he gathered went to New Yorkers. Here is the Detroit News article about it if you want a quick read.

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ December 30, 2004 12:40 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 30, 2004 12:44 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Donation made and receipt printed!

    (Need all the tax right off's I can get!)

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    Donation made and receipt printed!

    (Need all the tax right off's I can get!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">done.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member flukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I will do my part......

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    count me in

  8. #28
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    It's a great idea, but we're already donating as a family project. (My kids have made me very proud of them with this) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •